Training to become a Registered User of Griffiths III is offered in 2 parts.
- Part I is an e-learning module covering general theory and concepts of child development and its assessment, interpretation and report writing. It will also introduce you to Griffiths III. You must have passed Part I in order to continue to Part II. The e-module may take from 6-10 hours to complete, so you should ensure that you will be able to complete part I in time to be accepted for Part II.
- Book the course and pay via the website.
- You will receive a link to the e-learning module and a password.
- Take the e-module, pass the assessment and receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Part II is the Face-to-Face course where you will gain practical experience using the Griffiths III. These are offered by approved Tutors and are available world-wide. Please find a course on [link to courses]. The course runs over 3 days, and some courses have a follow-up day a few months later to consolidate your learning and practice. Details about the specific course and contact and booking details will be available on the website. After successfully completing part II, your Tutor will inform ARICD and you will receive a Griffiths III Registration Certificate. This certifies that you are a Registered User of Griffiths III and you will be eligible to purchase equipment and supplies from Hogrefe or other approved suppliers in your country.