REGISTERED USERS of GMDS-ER
A Registered User of GMDS-ER can become a Registered Griffiths III User by taking the Part I e-module, which has replaced the Conversion course.
If you would like to take the course, please follow these steps:
- Create an account with this website. (see Access to this Website from HOME)
- Please inform email@example.com of your intention to take the course. DO NOT book the New User Part I course on the website, as it is intended for NEW users. Please attach a copy of your GMDS-ER course certificate. If you did not complete the registration following your training course (i.e., your name is not on the Registered User list), you will need to pay a one-time registration fee on the website.
- If your registration status is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail from the elearning site to login. You will need to set up a Password on your first login, as your password for the ARICD website will not be recognised.
(Please allow sufficient time for the above process, which may take several days. If documentation is needed from you, it may take longer)
- Take the e-learning course and the Assessments. Print your Certificate of Completion when you pass the Assessment, if you wish.
- Within a few weeks, you will receive a Griffiths III Registration Certificate with a Registration number, certifying that you are able to start using Griffiths III and purchase supplies.
A few Face to Face Update Courses are available and are posted on the website. Face to Face Course is not mandatory, but is recommended. If you would like an in-house course for a group of Users, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ARICD can try to organise a course for you.
The pathway for GMDS-ER Registered User to become a Griffiths III User