We are constantly seeking more Tutors from Griffiths-trained paediatricians and psychologists who are experienced in using the Assessment tool and have teaching skills.
How to become a Griffiths III Tutor
Applicants must meet the following criteria
1. Be a registered user of Griffiths III, having successfully completed the Conversion e-module.
2. Be a paid up member of the ARICD.
3. Have had experience using the Griffiths Scales on a regular basis in the immediate or recent past.
4. Be willing to comply with ARICD Standards of Training set by the Training Committee.
5. Teaching, tutoring, and managerial experience is an advantage.
6. Agree to be involved in tutoring or co-tutoring a Course within 3 years
7. Pass the Tutor e-learning module.
To become a Tutor, go to your account and –
- Ensure your ARICD account details are up to date.
- List relevant experience working with children (age range, duration of work, nature of work)
- Reasons for wishing to become a Tutor