Date(s) - 09/10/2020
9:15 am - 12:30 pm
Innovative Ways of Using the Griffiths III
on-line program Registration 8:45 – 9:15 [UK time]
09: 15 Welcome
- Dr Patricia Jackson, ARICD Lead for Educational Meeting, Edinburgh, UK
- Prof Louise Stroud, ARICD Lead Researcher, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
09:25 Clinical judgement when assessing a child with atypical development.
- Dr Ruth Paradice, Psychologist Cardiff, UK.
09:45 Resources for interpreting Griffiths III with the child with atypical development.
- Hilary Lane, Clinical Psychologist Cork, Republic of Ireland.
09:55 Case Studies 1 & 2. “Intra-and- extra-uterine impingements and development: A twin case study using the Griffiths III”.
- Prof. Louise Stroud and Dr Jenny Jansen, Nelson Mandela University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
10:40 Q & A
10:55 Case Study 3. “Griffith III use in the assessment, reporting and development of intervention Plans: Illustrated from case examples.
- Karen and Michael Gee, Psychologists Tasmania, Australia.
11:40 Experience of using remote Developmental Assessment.
- Dr Patrick Fernandez, Dr Kavitha Gunasuntharam, The Evelina clinic, Guys and St Thomas Hospital, London, UK.
12:15 Final summing up with questions and answers.
- Dr Jackson and Prof. Stroud.
Cost: Free to ARICD Members; £25 [developed country] or £10 [developing country] with complimentary one year membership starting the day after the meeting. Please verify your Membership status before booking as a Member, by going to Subscriptions in My Accounts, or your booking confirmation will be delayed. Members are Registered Griffiths Scales Users paying annual dues.
Link to access the meeting will be sent to you a few days before the meeting.
Closing date: Friday 2 October 2020.
The ARICD AGM will be held following this event. If you are a Member of ARICD, and planning to attend this virtual event, please book this event separately.
Bookings closed. This event has either started or you do not have permission to book into this event. Please make sure you are logged in before trying to book.