Date(s) - 08/06/2020 - 31/12/2026
This is Part I of the two-part Training Course to become a New User of Griffiths III.
Part I, is an on-line e-learning module that you can take at your convenience. This is the newest version, which includes many videos demonstrating how to administer the test items. The process of how to become a new Griffiths III User is described here. Part I v.3 course folder consists of 3 courses that must be done sequentially within 6 months. Print off the Certificates of Completion at the end of the last course (Scoring) as documentation of your eligibility to take Part II. You will need to submit the Certificates to the organisers of the Part II course.
You will need to complete Part I before you attend the practical Part II sessions. You will have access to the e-modules for 6 months during which time you can review the e-module as many times as you like after you have completed it. We strongly recommend that you review the course before you attend Part II. You can also review the e-module for one month after the part II course to consolidate your learning.
Access to the Administration Manual, the Record Book , and the kit when you are taking this module would be very helpful, but not mandatory.
Please complete your profile in My Account and the Booking Form.
The course is For: Doctors, Psychologists, and qualified Allied Health Professionals (see criteria)
Usual Duration to complete the Module: Average duration is listed below (in as many sittings as you need, so depending on your circumstance, please book sufficiently in advance).
- Introduction – < 1 hour
- Psychometric testing
- Developmental Assessments
- Griffiths III – 5 – 10 hours
- Subscale A – Foundations of Learning
- Subscale B – Language and Communication
- Subscale C – Eye Hand Coordination
- Subscale D – Personal Social Emotional
- Subscale E – Gross Motor Skills
- Scoring – 1 – 2 hours
- Scoring and Report Writing
Fee for Part I: Includes Registration at completion of Part II. (Part II course fee is separate and additional)
Developed Country candidates – £100 (Includes £32 Registration Fee)
Developing Country candidates – £40 (Includes £12.80 Registration Fee)
Payment transaction may take several days, especially if currency conversion is involved. You will have access to the course after your payment has been received.
You can check the developed/developing economic status of the country in which you reside and work here.
The steps for taking the course are:
- Log into the ARICD website account
- Book and Pay for this course. If your do not have a PayPal account, you should be able to use your bank/credit card to check out as a guest. You should receive confirmation of your payment from PayPal as well as from ARICD. If prior arrangement was made for payment by your organisation with ARICD, select ‘Paid Other’ option.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking from this website after ARICD has received payment and determined that the criteria are met.
- You will then receive a link with instruction for logging in to the e-learning site and setting a password. The e-learning site is a different website, so it will not recognise your ARICD password on your first visit. Please check your Spam Folder if you do not receive a link within a few days.
Access to the e-module: Please wait until you have received a confirmation of your booking by ARICD and you have received the link from the e-learning site to access e-learning. Your login will not be recognised until you have received the link. This may take a few days. To access the e-module after you have received the email from the e-learning site, go to http://elearning.aricd.ac.uk/
- Login using your email,
- Set a new password, and then
- click on Part I New User Course to start.
If you have not received the link or if you are unable to access your course after receiving the Booking Confirmation, please contact email@example.com