Date(s) - 12/01/2021 - 01/09/2022
This is the video module component of Part II of the two-part Training Course to become a New User of Griffiths III
This course is for those who have a Certificate of Completion of the Part I Griffiths III e-module. The process of how to become a new Griffiths III User is described here.
Part II Video Module, is an on-line eLearning module that you can take at your convenience.
The Video Module Course content includes the following:
- Administration guidelines for testing Infants and Young Children
- Detailed administration guidelines and pass criteria for the administration of the 5 Subscales with video clips of children of varying ages carrying out the test items
- How to calculate and interpret results
- Complete assessments of a 9 month old baby and a 5 year old
- Scoring the assessment
- Report writing
Duration of the course = ~7 hours.
You must complete the Part II Video module before you attend the Part II Practical course. You will have access to the e-modules for 3 months. We strongly recommend that you review the video module again before you attend the Practical course. You should also have linked with a Tutor for the Practical Course.
You will have electronic access to the Record Book and the Drawing Booklet in the module, but access to the Griffiths III kit would also be very helpful.
Please complete the Booking Form.
The course is For: Doctors, Psychologists, and qualified Allied Health Professionals (see criteria)
Usual Duration to complete the Module: The video module duration is 7 hours (in as many sittings as you need, so depending on your circumstance, please book sufficiently in advance).
Fee for Part II Video Module: 175 £
(Part II Practical Course fee is separate and additional)
Payment transaction may take several days, especially if currency conversion is involved. You will have access to the course after your payment has been received.
The steps for taking the course are:
- Log into the ARICD website account.
- Book and Pay for this course. If your do not have a PayPal account, you should be able to use your bank/credit card to check out as a guest. You should receive confirmation of your payment from PayPal as well as from ARICD. If prior arrangement was made for payment by your organisation with ARICD, select the ‘Paid Other’ option.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking from this website after ARICD has received payment and determined that the criteria are met.
- You will then receive a link with instruction for logging in to the e-learning site and setting a password. The e-learning site is a different website, so it will not recognise your ARICD password on your first visit. Please check your Spam Folder if you do not receive a link within a few days.
Access to the eLearning: Please wait until you have received confirmation of your booking by ARICD and you have received the link from the e-learning site to access e-learning. Your login will not be recognised until you have received the link. Please check your Junk/Spam folder if you have not received the link. To access the e-module after you have received the email from the e-learning site, go to http://elearning.aricd.ac.uk/
- Login using your email,
- Set a new password on first login, and then
- click on New User Part II Video Module Course on your Course List to start. You have 3 months access to complete the course and obtain a Certificate of Completion.
If you have not received the link or if you are unable to access your course several days after receiving the Booking Confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that it may take a few days before the course appears on your course list.
If you have paid for both Part I and the Video Module, The Video Module will appear in your Course List 24-48 hours after you have completed Part I, so please leave ample time for you to complete the Video Module before your Practical Course.
TUTORS: please contact email@example.com. to request access.
Please note that some countries do not allow access to the Vimeo site (e.g. Indonesia) where the videos are stored.