President Dr. Sue Bloomfield (Scotland, elected 2021)
Treasurer Dr. Paula McAlinden (Northern Ireland, elected 2021)
Secretary Ms. Hilary Lane (Ireland, elected 2021)
Mrs. Solange Fernandes Fale (Portugal, elected 2019)
Dr. Kavitha Gunasuntharam (England, elected 2020)
Dr. Elizabeth Green (England, elected 2019)
Dr. Chinwe Osuchukwu (England, elected 2022)
Prof. Louise Stroud (South Africa, elected 2019)
The Board of Trustees of ARICD takes on the ultimate legal and financial governance of all the activities of ARICD. The Trustees maintain an overview of policy and strategic direction.
Training, Equipment & Education:
The purpose of the Training, Equipment and Education Committee is to
- Maintain an overview of training in the use of the Griffiths Scales.
- Ensure that, globally, the equipment for the Griffiths Scales is to the highest standards.
- Promote professional learning by organising meetings for the dissemination of learning and research.
IT-Website & Communications:
The purpose of the IT-Website Committee is to
- Maintain and ensure that the website, e-learning and other online resources are of the highest global standards expected by ARICD.
- Explore and advise on issues related to IT at the request of the Board of Trustees.
- Monitor and develop the e-learning platform for courses
- Provide website statistics re: Registration, Membership, Courses etc.
- Promote communication with the ARICD community, including Membership Newsletter.
The purpose of the Research Committee is to
- Promote worldwide research on the use of the Griffiths Scales.
- Work to complete the post-publication studies linked to Griffiths III and GMS-C to support reliability and validity.
- Maintain an overview of the research functions of ARICD.
- Ensure ARICD research governance and compliance to UK standards.
Risk Management Team:
The purpose of the Risk Management Team is to
- Examine the implications of the ARICD Constitution, the Charity Commission UK documents and other relevant sources to:
- Ensure that a Strategic Plan is monitored, reviewed and actioned by the Board of Trustees and that it is updated as required so as to maintain a vision and mission that enable and foster an appropriate culture for the ARICD
- Help clarify and define ARICD structures and functioning within a compliance framework and advise the Board of Trustees on same
- Facilitate a process that guides Policy development
- Check, review and update organizational Policies, Terms of Reference and Role Descriptions.