Griffiths III kit is available to Registered Users as a completely new kit in one wheeled travel case. It comes in a purpose-built professional case to ensure that all equipment can be stored in one easy to carry case.
Contents of Griffiths III kit include:
The Griffiths III Manual
– Part I: Overview, Development and Psychometric Properties
– Part II: Administration and Scoring
– Part III: Norm Tables
The Quiet Book
Griff the Bear
Boxes of test items and all other items required for testing
Starter set of Record Books and Drawing Books
The Griffiths III kit contains a variety of equipment that needs careful attention when being used with small children, for example, the small pegs in the cup/pegboard, the beads for threading and pencils.
The scissors are training scissors and though blunt tipped, need to be sharp enough to cut paper.
Particular attention must therefore be taken when the child is using the scissors.
The child must be very carefully supervised at all times during administration of the Griffiths III assessment
The kit can be purchased from Hogrefe or its local distributors if you are an ARICD Registered User.
- Australia and New Zealand: Psychological Assessments Australia firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Africa: Yvonne Smith email@example.com
- Israel: PsychTech Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portugal: Hogrefe Editora, Lda. email@example.com
- Italy: Hogrefe Editore firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sweden and Norway: Hogrefe Psykologiforlaget AB email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- USA: Western Psychological Services (WPS) email@example.com