We are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Her Majesty The Queen.
Her presence, dignified grace, sense of duty, and her warmth will be profoundly missed by all of us in the UK, her other realms and beyond.
On behalf of ARICD, being a charity with a worldwide community, we convey our heartfelt condolences to the Royal Family.
Members! Booking is now open for the AGM 2022.
Would you like to help shape the future of ARICD as a Tutor or a Committee Member? Further details are here .
Last week to book for the Autumn Educational Meeting 2022!
- Griffiths III webinar: exploring post-Covid adaptability for practitionersHogrefe Publishing Group is hosting an interactive webinar alongside ARICD. The webinar will examine the history […]
- Griffiths III – A Case Study Book for Practioners is now available to order from Hogrefe.Written by leading practitioners Introduces the psychometric properties Details how to use the test Outlines case […]
- Launch of the new Griffiths III Video Training Course on 1 September 2022ARICD will launch the new Griffiths III Video Training Course on 1 September 2022. The Griffiths […]
- Would you like to help shape the future of ARICD as a Trustee or a Committee Member?Call for Trustees and Trustee Role Description Call for Committee Membership Brief descriptions of Committees are […]
- ARICD and Hogrefe at the RCHPCH Conference 2022
- Griffiths III Practical Course held at Evelina London, June 2022Course Tutors Tutors and Candidates
- Coming Soon! Griffiths III Case Study Book for PractitionersThis content is only available to registered ARICD Tutors. If you believe you should be able […]
- Posters Accepted for RCPCH Conference 2022The following ARICD Abstracts have been accepted for the RCPCH Conference 2022. 1. New Item Development […]