Would you like to help shape the future of ARICD as a Tutor or a Committee Member? Further details are here .
Booking is now open for the Autumn Educational Meeting 2022
- Would you like to help shape the future of ARICD as a Trustee or a Committee Member?
- ARICD and Hogrefe at the RCHPCH Conference 2022
- Griffiths III Practical Course held at Evelina London, June 2022Course Tutors Tutors and Candidates
- Coming Soon! Griffiths III Case Study Book for PractitionersThis content is only available to registered ARICD Tutors. If you believe you should be able […]
- Posters Accepted for RCPCH Conference 2022The following ARICD Abstracts have been accepted for the RCPCH Conference 2022. 1. New Item Development […]
- Booking is now open for the Autumn Educational Meeting 2022Using the 7 C’s – from Context to Conclusion to enhance your Griffiths III assessment click […]
- ARICD collaborates with the 8th International Congress of Clinical and Health Psychology in Children and AdolescentsARICD is delighted to have been invited to collaborate with the 8th International Congress of Clinical […]
- Griffiths III Administration Manual Supplement: Evidence of Significance – now available in Griffiths III ResourcesThe following supplement to the Administration Manual is available to Griffiths III Registered Users. This will […]