I want to change my e-mail address.
- To change your e-mail address, go to your Account Profile and insert your new e-mail address and inform firstname.lastname@example.org . Do NOT open a new account as the information including your existing subscriptions from your original account will not be transferred. If you have difficulties, please contact email@example.com
- If you have used your work e-mail address, please change the e-mail to your personal e-mail before you leave your post so that you will be able to reset your password and continue to receive communication from ARICD.
My name has changed.
- You can change your name by going to My Account. Please enter the name that should appear on the certificate and inform firstname.lastname@example.org
Why can’t I access the payment pages or book a course?
- Please make sure you are first logged into your account. The different access levels are explained here.
- If you are paying for Membership, in addition to being logged into your account, you must have a Registration Subscription. You can check your subscriptions from My Account.
How can I check what access level I have?
- Go to My Account, and click on Subscriptions. You will see the Active access levels you have and the expiry date of the subscription. If the records were transferred over to the website manually when the website went live, the amount may appear as ‘free’ or some details may be incorrect. The website access levels are illustrated here
The Subscription and Payment details of My Account are not correct.
- please contact email@example.com. and we will look into this and verify the details.
What personal information do you share with other agencies?
- We provide your name and email to Hogrefe, our publisher, so that you will be able to purchase kits and supplies from Hogrefe and its distributors. Personal information is not provided to any other agencies. Further details can be found in our privacy-statement
Why doesn’t the e-learning site let me log in?
- e-learning site login and password are separate from the ARICD website login and password. You must use the email that received the enrolment notice and link, AND set up a Password for the e-learning site.
- If you still have difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to change your email for the e-learning site, please inform email@example.com
What is the difference between Registration and ARICD Membership?
- Registered User is someone who has successfully completed the full Griffiths Scales training course and paid the one-time Registration fee to the ARICD. Only Registered Users can use the Griffiths Scales and purchase supplies from the publishers. If you are not sure of your Registration status, please provide us with your name at the time of the course, year, and venue of the course, so that we can check your status. No Registration Numbers were issued in the past. Once you become a Registered Griffiths III User, you will be issued with a Registration Number.
- ARICD Membership is open to Registered Users and requires an annual fee. Details of membership can be found on the Membership page.
- You can check your subscription status by going to My Account.
I do not have a PayPal account and do not want to open a Pay Pal account. How else can I pay?
- You should be able to complete the transaction using your credit card without a Pay Pal account.
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. However, there will be a delay in your subscription status as this will have to be done manually following receipt of bank statements.
How can I check on the status of my Bookings?
- On the HOME page, enter ‘bookings’ in Search and ‘My Bookings’ should appear at the top of the list. Click to see the status of all your bookings.
- You can also click on My Bookings under USER MENU on the bottom right of the website page.