Why can’t I access the payment pages or book a course?
- Please make sure you are first logged into your account. The different access levels are explained on the Access To This Website page.
- If you are paying for Membership, in addition to being logged into your account, you must have a Registration Subscription. You can check your subscriptions from My Account.
The Password I had for the old website does not work.
- The password for your account for this website is created by you when you open the account. The password for the old website no longer applies. You can always change your password and if you forget your password, you can click on the link to change it.
How can I check what access level I have?
- Go to My Account, and click on Subscriptions. You will see the Active access levels you have and the expiry date of the subscription. If the records were transferred over to the website manually when the website went live, the amount may appear as ‘free’ or some details may be incorrect.
The Subscription and Payment details of My Account are not correct.
- please contact email@example.com. and we will look into this and verify the details.
What personal information do you share with other agencies?
- We provide your name and email to Hogrefe, our publisher, so that you will be able to purchase kits and supplies from Hogrefe and its distributors. Personal information is not provided to any other agencies.
Why doesn’t the e-learning site let me log in?
- elearning site login and password are separate from the ARICD website login and password. You must use the email that received the enrolment notice and link, AND set up a Password for this elearning site.
- If you still have difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the difference between Registration and Membership?
- Registered User is someone who has successfully completed the full training course and paid the one-time Registration fee to the ARICD. Only Registered Users can use the Griffiths Scales and purchase supplies from the publishers. If you are not sure of your Registration status, please provide us with your name at the time of the course, year, and venue of the course, so that we can check your status. No Registration Numbers were issued in the past. Once you become a Registered Griffiths III User, you will be issued with a Registration Number.
- Membership is open to Registered Users and requires an annual fee. Details of membership can be found on the Membership page.