Date(s) - 07/10/2022
9:15 am - 12:30 pm
Using the 7 C’s – from Context to Conclusion to enhance your Griffiths III assessment
virtual meeting 09:30 – 12:30 (GMT+1)
Keynote Address: The Art of the Science of Authentic Child Assessment using the Griffiths III.
- Prof. Louise Stroud, Lead Researcher Griffiths III, Nelson Mandela University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Understand the Test to Understand the Child.
- Dr. Johan Cronje, Senior Lecturer, Psychology Department, Nelson Mandela University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Using the 7 C’s with a Child with unusual trajectory during developmental follow-up between 1 and 6 years.
- Dr. Andrew Marshall, Consultant Paediatrician, Co-Clinical lead of Child Health, Wellington Hospital, New Zealand.
Using the 7 C’s with a Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Dr. Ra.Poo Ezhilmangai, Consultant Paediatrician, Developmental & Behavioural Paediatrics, PSG Institute of Medical Scieneces and Research, G>K>N> Memorial Hospital, Coinbatore, India.
Using the 7 C’s with a Child with Motor Delay
- Prof. Christine Laidlaw, Associate Professor, University of South Africa, Pretoria, South Africe
Cost: £20 to ARICD Members; and £40 to non-Members. Please verify your Membership status on your website account before booking as a Member, by going to Subscriptions in My Accounts, or your booking confirmation may be delayed. Members are Griffiths Scales Users paying annual Membership fees.
Please see our cancellation policy in Terms and Conditions
Link to access the meeting will be sent to you a few days before the meeting.
Closing date: Friday 30 September 2022.
There will be a 20% discount on the Griffiths III Case Study Book (print and eBook versions) ordered via Hogrefe UK to those registering for this meeting. On the Hogrefe UK website, you can pre-order the print book with the discount code that will be sent to you when your registration is confirmed. The discount code will be active until 31 October 2022. Shipping will begin at the end of August and will be free within the UK but charges will apply outside the UK. The eBook is not available to pre-order.
The ARICD AGM will be held following this event. Details will be sent out to ARICD members in early September when they can then register to attend the AGM.