Date(s) - 14/10/2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tutors: Dr Brad Jongeling (Paediatrician), Dr Noel French (Paediatrician)
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +61 8 94009533
Please note: Completion of e-module conversion course is a mandatory requirement for accreditation of the Griffiths III and this needs to be done prior to get maximum benefit from the training and discussion.
- Brief outline of the new structure.
- Administration and scoring of new items and also highlight of change of scoring and administration of retained items. Each scale will be discussed.
- Tips for sequencing for ease of administration and flow.
- Tips for using the scale with infants and with older preschools, plus children with Developmental Disabilities and ASD.
- Scoring and interpretation using the new Griffiths III
- Questions and Discussion on use from users.
Venue: Joondalup Health Campus Community Clinical School
Parking: Available on site for a fee.
Catering: Morning and afternoon tea are provided. Lunch can be brought with you or there are various cafés and sandwich shops nearby.
What to Bring: Paper, pen and highlighters and manuals (if you have them). If you have a Griffiths III kit please bring that along, although we will have some available on site
An invoice will be sent by the Child Development Service. ***Please provide adequate invoicing details (i.e. Name or organisation to be billed, Contact telephone number, email address for invoice to be sent to) before 14th October