Date(s) - 21/09/2016
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sydney Children's Community Health Centre
**********This course is now FULL. Applications are now closed.***********
Griffiths Scales of Child Development – 3rd edition
Face to Face Conversion Training Day
21st September 2016, 9am -3pm
Tutors: Angela Miles (Clinical Psychologist), Dr Debbie Perkins (Community Health Dr), Dr Vivian Bayl (Paediatrician)
Contact Details – email@example.com, Phone +61 02 93828189
There will be a maximum of 12 participants and acceptance will be on receipt of your invoicing details.
Please note: Completion of e-module conversion course is a mandatory requirement for accreditation of the Griffiths III and this needs to be done prior to get maximum benefit from the training and discussion.
- Brief outline of the new structure.
- Administration and scoring of new items and also highlight of change of scoring and administration of retained items. Each scale will be discussed.
- Tips for sequencing for ease of administration and flow.
- Tips for using the scale with infants and with older preschools, plus children with Developmental Disabilities and ASD.
- Scoring and interpretation using the new Griffiths III
- Questions and Discussion on use from users.
Venue: Sydney Children’s Community Health Centre, corner Barker and Avoca Sts. Randwick, 2031.
Parking: Is limited there is parking at the hospital but it is expensive and charged at an hourly rate. Enter via Barker St. Otherwise there is on street parking in surrounding streets. However, be careful of time restrictions.
Catering: Morning and afternoon tea are provided. Lunch can be brought with you or there are various café’s and sandwich shops nearby.
What to Bring: paper, pen and highlighters and manuals (if you have them).
An invoice will be sent by the Sydney Children’s Hospital. ***Please provide adequate invoicing details (i.e. Name or organisation to be billed, and address for invoice to be sent to) before 10th Sept 2016.