Date(s) - 10/08/2016
11:15 am - 4:00 pm
Griffiths III Conversion Training Hobart Tasmania, Australia
Date: 10th August, 2016
Times: 11:20 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Venue: ‘Letitia House’ Boardroom, Hobart College, Hobart, Tasmania- Department of Education Tasmania
Course organisers: Karen Gee, Sally Cashman, Allison Maloney, Paul Bertoia, Sarah Barrett and Anita Markham
Number of Participants: 15 plus 13 Tutors (Note: we can take 5 more participants).
Contact details: karen.ann.gee.@gmail.com
Bookings taken via email contact to Karen Gee, Griffiths III Tutor
Conversion Course details:
- 11: 20 – 11:50 a.m. – Introductory PowerPoint presentation: Griffiths III, unique qualities and applications: (40 minutes) – presented by: Karen Gee
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. – Brief subscale presentations and explorations by lead tutors: Participants divide into small groups of 3/5 and rotate around the subscales every 10 minutes (60 minutes).
Tutors responsible for presenting the Sub Scales are:
A Foundations of Learning – Karen Gee (Tutor in training: Janet Coad)
B Language and Communication – Sarah Barrett (Tutor in training: Donna Simpkins)
C. Eye and Hand Coordination – Paul Bertoia (Tutor in training: Paul Lan)
D. Personal, Social and Emotional – Anita Markham (Tutors in training: Katie Dykes, Sally Rayner)
E Gross Motor – Sally Cashman and Allison Maloney (Tutor in training: Lee Carannante)
Note: 7 Tutors in training to assist the lead Tutors.
3. 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. – Lunch 1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
4. 1:30 -3:30 p.m. – Undertaking the Griffiths III Conversion eModules: 2 hours 20 minutes.
5. 3:50 – 4:00 p.m. – Where to from here? Any further questions?