Date(s) - 06/02/2021
9:00 am - 11:00 am
For: Griffiths III Tutors and Tutors-in-Training.
Welcome and Apologies
- Review of Programme for Tutor meeting Dr. Paula McAlinden
- Review of development of Griffiths III Part II Video Module
- Summary of Griffiths III face-to-face or Practical Module training
- Presentations by Griffiths III Tutors reflecting how they have adapted their training courses to meet the social distancing requirements of Covid-19 or previously used follow on training sessions after their 3 day courses.
- Dr Edith Posener, Israel.
- Dr Kavitha Gunasuntharam, Evelina Centre, London, UK.
- Michael & Karen Gee, Tania Pomario, Brisbane course, Australia.
- Dr Andrew Marshall, Puiketeiro Centre, New Zealand.
- Solange Fale & Innes Carvalhão, Portugal.
- Question & Answer Session Dr. Sue Bloomfield
- Summary of Griffiths III Training Options and Practical Module options Dr. Paula McAlinden
- Close of meeting
This webinar will be recorded, so if you cannot attend on that date you can watch it at a later date.
You will be able to ask questions during the webinar, but we will aim to answer your questions as part of the Q&A at the end of the meeting. If you would like to send in any questions for the Q&A session in advance of the meeting, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a zoom link for the meeting approximately 48 hours in advance of the meeting. We anticipate that the webinar will last between 90 minutes and 2 hours, but it will end by 11.00 am GMT.
Closing date: Wednesday 3 February 2021, 11PM.