Date(s) - 12/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
A Part II face to face accredited NEW USER course will be run at Tumbatin Developmental Clinic, Sydney Children’s Community Health Centre, for 3 days in March 2018.
****AN APPLICATION IS REQUIRED TO EXPRESS INTEREST IN THIS ATTENDING COURSE please contact email below to have an application sent out.
The course will consist of
- Tutorials on the theoretical and practical aspects of the Griffiths III Scales
- Supervised practice in the administration and scoring of the scales with typically developing children.
- Interpretation of Griffiths III, discussion on report writing and family feedback.
- Discussion regarding testing children with developmental problems/needs.
- Those who successfully complete the course and e-module will obtain a certificate and be registered as accredited Griffiths III users by The Association for Research in Infant and Child Development in the U.K.
The course will be run by Ms Angela Miles, Clinical Psychologist, Dr Debbie Perkins, Child Health Doctor and Dr Vivian Bayl and Dr Vanessa Sarkozy, Specialist Paediatricians.
Number of training places are limited.
Please note : places are filled based on application details not on first come first served basis. Completing the Part I e-module does not guarantee a place on this course.
VENUE: Tumbatin Developmental Clinic, Sydney Children’s Community Health Centre, Cnr Barker & Avoca Sts, RANDWICK NSW 2031
DATE: Monday 12th March to Wednesday 14th March (inclusive) with a follow up day on Wednesday 23rd May 2018 .
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st January 2018 (after which you will be notified if you have a place).
COST: available upon request. *please note – this does not include the cost of the e-module part I
Enquires: Deborah Perkins or Angela Miles Phone (02) 9382 8189
Email: SCHN-SCH-InfoTumbatin@health.nsw.gov.au – please email for application to express your interest.