Date(s) - 01/09/2022 - 31/12/2026
Please first read the overview of the Griffiths III Training Courses here.
This is a new online (web-based) Griffiths III training course combining the existing Griffiths III part 1 e-learning and the Griffiths III Part 2 Video Module into a combined Griffiths III Video Training Course. New users are required to complete both the Griffiths III Video Training Course and the Griffiths III Practical Training Course to become a new Griffiths III Registered User. This Griffiths III Video Training Course covers the core knowledge that you should have to be able to use the Griffiths III in assessing children, interpreting the results appropriately and conveying the conclusions to parents and other professionals.
The Griffiths III Video Training Course is divided into 4 modules:
- Introduction: The history of the Griffiths Scales and how the new Griffiths III was developed, and the theory behind psychological testing of children.
- Griffiths III: Overview of the Griffiths III Scales describing all the items in the five Subscales and their administration.
- Scoring, Interpretation and Report Writing.
- Videos and scoring of two complete Child Assessments.
Access to the Griffiths III Video Training Course is valid for 6 months. The Video Training Course takes a minimum of 12 to 15 hours to complete. However, you may access this course as often as you like during the six months it is valid. Before starting you should also have linked with a tutor to book the Griffiths III Practical Training Course. You must have completed the Griffiths III Video Training Course before attending the Griffiths III Practical Course.
The Griffiths III Video Training Course is only available in English.
Please note that some countries do not allow access to the Vimeo site (e.g. Indonesia) where the videos are stored.
Access to the Administration Manual, the Record Book , and the kit when you are taking this module would be very helpful, but not mandatory.
The course is For: Doctors, Psychologists, and approved Allied Health Professionals (see criteria) Allied Health Professional must first submit the Expression of Interest in Griffiths III Training form to the Training Committee and be approved before booking.
Practical course fee is separate and additional payable to the Tutor/organiser)
Payment transaction may take several days, especially if currency conversion is involved. You will not have access to the course until your payment has been received.
The steps for taking the course are:
- Login to the ARICD website account
- Book and Pay for this course using either PayPal or Stripe. If prior arrangement was made for payment by your organisation to ARICD, select ‘Paid Other’ option.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking from this website after ARICD has received payment and determined that the criteria are met.
- You will then receive a link with instruction for login to the e-learning site to set a password. The e-learning site is a different website, so it will not recognise your ARICD password on your first visit. Please check your Spam Folder if you do not receive a link within a few days.
Access to the e-module may take a few days: Please wait until you have received confirmation of your booking by ARICD and you have received the link from the e-learning site before accessing the eLearning. Your login will not be recognised until you have received the link.
- Login using your email,
- Set a new password, and then
- click on the Griffiths III Video Training Course to start.
If, after a few days, you have not received the link or if you are unable to access your course after receiving the link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org